BELGRAVIA BREEZE, HEATED INLETS FOR NATURAL VENTILATION
Belgravia Breeze units comprise of a range of heaters and coolers that are designed to be fitted through a buildings external walls. Typical applications include schools, offices and hospitals although any space with a requirement for controlled natural ventilation benefits from their inclusion.
The units incorporate sturdy external louvres with the option of bird and insect guards, adjustable damper blades to control the ventilation rate, low resistance heating or combined heating/cooling coils plus a decorative interior grille to enhance the visual effect.
- Heating and cooling version available to provide direct summer cooling of ventilation air should chilled water be available
- Electrically or manually operated damper blades
- High efficiency external weather louvres with option of bird guards and/or insect screens
- Insulated dampers standard for noise reduction and airtight seal
- Curved, decorative interior grille, easily removable for maintenance. Can be insulated to lower surface temperatures
- Angled coil allows room air heating with dampers closed
- Units available for both wall and window installation
- Standard range of popular sizes; others available on request