The AIRDOR Blade is a sleek and sophisticated Air Curtain that offers power, efficiency and good looks.
Asthetically pleasing, this unit is perfect for applications that require a unit that adds to its surroundings. The AIRDOR Blade offers:
- Designer door curtain for overdoor mounting in a distinctive oval shape.
- Suitable for mounting heights of up to 3.5m.
- Casing from galvanised sheet powder coated white to RAL 9010 as standard (other RAL colours available) with an option for brushed stainless steel.
- Linear discharge grille on bottom of unit, return air grille on top of unit.
- Suitable for wall mounting or ceiling mounting and supplied with hollow pipe suspensions and fixing flanges.
- Units available with LPHW heating coils, electric heating elemants or ambient units with no air treatment.
- LPHW and ambient units available with on/off and change speed remote switching.
- Electric heat units available with remote on/off, change speed and heat setting switches.
- Advanced electronic controller available for timed unit control, master slave arrangments, BMS switching and thermostat control.
- Hot water and ambient units use a 230V/1ph/50Hz supply, electric units use a 400V/3ph/50Hz supply.